April 10 – Teachers as Readers – I Wish My Teacher Knew by Kyle Schwartz, 447 NW Witham Dr. Corvallis, 4:30
April 23 – Patricia Gallagher Book Award Ballots Due – Send to Linda Eng: email@example.com
May 3 – Teachers Choice Winners Presentation – Eats and Treats, Philomath 4:30
May 17 Teachers Choices Book Giveaway (must have participated in the process to receive books)
The Mid-Valley Council of the ORA sponsors several activities each year. We invite you to take part in any or all of them!
- Grass Roots Best of the Books – Sept. 28, 2017 Grass Roots Book Store, Corvallis
- Teachers as Readers -Evening of Professional Conversations, Teachers as Readers, and Teachers Choices will be joining forces to bring you a well rounded professional development opportunity.
- Dr. Seuss Read Across America Celebration – March 3, 2018, Heritage Mall, Albany
- Patricia Gallagher Picture Book Award – September through May 1, 2018
- Board Meetings – Good literacy conversation with a focus on planning future events the third Thursday of each month. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.